Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Welcome Back! and What's Next?

Welcome back to January, Everybody!
I hope that you all had a relaxing and rewarding break!  Many of my students have asked, Mr. Robertson, what else are we going to do?"  After our program in December, many have wondered what there is "left to do."  Here is a brief overview of what is happening in music at Centennial and Stansberry over the upcoming months....

Singing-Dancing
Musical Instrument Families
Recorder Karate (grades 3-5)
Composers
Reading Music
Listening to Music
Talent Show (May)
Rap Unit
Keyboard Lab
Mr. Robertson's Vocabulary Challenge

As you can see, we will be busy, busy, busy in Music Class!  In my next couple of posts I will describe each topic in greater detail.  If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact me!

Michael.Robertson@thompsonschools.org
(970) 613-5833

No comments:

Post a Comment